Friday, August 26, 2011

Zambian Wilderness

I was in Zambia fro the last almost three weeks, I meant to write a post but I had bad internet connection and little time to myself. We had a EWB meeting in Chipata for most of the time but I took a few days off to go to South Luangwa after with Duncan and his sister who was visiting from Canada. Zambia is a nice country from what I’ve seen. They have petrol and diesel as they have mines, tobacco and cotton to bring for-ex in the country, but they have shortage of beer apparently!! Haha, nothing is perfect.

South Luangwa is a game park about two hours from Chipata (border of Malawi). We saw a ton of animals: lions, leopard, elephants, hippos, antelopes, water bucks, coudous, buffalos, giraffes, hyenas, crocodiles, monkeys, birds… it was amazing

IMG_2025 [1600x1200]IMG_2169 [1600x1200]IMG_2137 [1600x1200]IMG_2216 [1600x1200]

I’m now back in Malawi. I’ll write a longer post probably on Sunday or Monday, but I wanted to say hello and show you some cute faces of the Zambian wildlife.

Talk to you soon

Ge

No comments: