Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hands up all at once

Dear readers,

it is the time of the year to raise money to support our work to act on root cause of poverty and influence the current system.

If you are reading this blog, you obviously care about my work here in Malawi and believe either in me or EWB. For our work to keep on going we need support from bigger donors of course, but also donation from our network. This is where it begins. Have a look at the link to my webpage and if you support my words, my thoughts, my work, if you have been inspired over the last year while reading me, please donate. Even small donation can get us go very far, but bigger ones are what we need to motivate other to donate more! ahaha, so they are very welcome.

Thanks, there is no way I'd be where I am now if it wasn't from all the support I got last year. This year I am asking you to support more than a friend, I am asking you to support my cause and EWB's work to pursue their amazing work in Africa.

Here is the link to My perspective

Ge

No comments: