Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late afternoon scene from Chipse Village

Here are some pictures from my daily surrondings, just wanted to share them with you. Amber this is to answer your request. It's really complicated to upload pictures from Salima, as the internet connection is generally not so great. Sorry for the lack of visual support, and also it's tricky to get pictures of me as most people don't know how to use a camera. I'll keep working on the project though.

All is well here. No I didn't have a birthday cake, but I had a a great time. I'll write a longer post soon.




My home
 


Late afternoon scene in my village
 


By super cute purple bike (need to be fixed every other day as it's too old and shitty!)
 

1 comment:

Neeka said...

LOVE your bike! The village looks really inviting as well :)
Keep up the great work you're doing!