Friday, December 24, 2010

The Destination is Set

MALAWI here I come...
I will finally be going to Malawi (East Africa) to work in access to potable water and sanitation. I'm so super excited and happy. This project is the reason why I applied to EWB, so knowing that I'll have the chance to be part of it is fantastic. If you want to know more about the projects that EWB is working on in Malawi, check this link:
http://www.ewb.ca/en/whatwedo/overseas/projects/wateraccess_malawi.html

My friends Grace and Dawn, both traveled in East-Central Africa and said that Malawi, was one of the most charming and beautiful places. What blow their minds is how inviting and genuinely friendly people were. I can't wait!
Here are some pictures taken by Grace in Malawi, just so you can have an idea of what it looks like...it's a pre-departure tease!


No comments: